Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

"I was not willing to spend the money that you were asking for Tera but now that I have tried her the only word that comes to mind is WOW! I was hoping that it would feel some what like the real thing. Boy was I suprised, it is very cool. Thanks, a very happy customer.","dean"   "PD8500-32","5","it is unique","tracey"
"I really loved the Decadent Indulgence Vibe. I have had it now for about 8 months and it is still going strong. I haven't even had to change the batteries. It's quieter than most of the toys I have and I love the variable speed control the best. The fact that it is 9 inches long is overwhelmingly satsifying. It did everything that it said it would and more. I expected it to break or wear out by now, but to my surprise it hasn't! And believe me, I use it! It was worth the extra money I paid to get this one rather than a cheaper version.","Jenny"

No comments: