Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

"I thought it would be another one of those silly toys. I've been using it daily since the first time i tried it. This may seem freaky, but I kinda love it more than the real thing","georgio"
"This micro orb is very unsatisfactory. It is not powerful enough even though it says in the description it is powerful. I did not use it in water. I tried it with the sleeve and then without the sleeve. Very disappointed. Don't waste your money.","

No comments: