Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

3 more

"This toy works a treat!! The curve hits places that other dildos usually don't. The texture feels great on your ass lips going in and out. I use this a lot after opening up with smaller ones. This is the one I like to cum with. Worth every penny!!","john"
 "This old standard is wonderful. I've been using it for at least fifteen years and it still affords me a ton of pleasure. The thrill of accomplishment when you finally eat up those last few inches is great. A real bargain for pigs who want to be stuffed without paying a fortune.","john"
 "This is a good training tool. Make no mistake, it's EXACTLY the size and shape of a medium size fist. This is NOT a toy for the newbie to jump on without a long warm up. That said, I love this toy for long play sessions. My partner loves to watch me slide it in.","john"

No comments: