Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

" "If you want to try anal sex, than you should by this set first. It's great helping you to explore the sweet treasures of anal sex! We use still use the plugs (after more than a year) to warm up for the real one.","Anal loving couple"
 "Ordered as a replacement for my simple vib. Was positively enchanted with it from the moment I opened the box. Was a bit larger then my former fav toy but not hugely so. More like being very full. And those beads- *shivers* touches and moved against things I didn't even know I had. And the bunny ears are great in front for clitoral shivers or behind for an anal tease. All in all a very fun and orgasmic toy that I shall base my analysis of future toys upon. Long live the Jack Rabbit!","Vixandra"

No comments: