Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

"If there is a person out there that could get off with this thing I feel verry sorry for them. From reading the adds provided for the optomizer and the box I thought that I had found the best thing known to dicks there ever was. NOT THIS THING SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE MARKET. The package tells nothing but lies. I highly recomend that you do not sell this or advertize it on your site it will make you look bad. This thing is truly a joke.","Robert Andrade"
 "This has to be the best dildo that I have ever used. My husband and I use it almost everyday. It is so realistic and the feeling that it gives me cannot be put into words. All women should get this cock so they can enjoy the pleasure of being truly filled.","Tina"

No comments: