Welcome to Clydes Sex Toy Reviews Blog.

This is a place to leave reviews,comments and experiences you have had with different sex toys. All comments welcome. Good,Bad or OK. Let us know what you recommend or don't recommend. So be honest and let our fellow shoppers know what you think.www.clydesadultworld.com

Powered by BloggerAutoFollow.com

"Doesn't really feel like its actually stroking. The beads are too far from my penis. Perhaps someone a bit larger than average might want this but for the money there are much better toys out there.","
 "I was a little skittish at first about wearing a thong because I thought it wouldn't be comfortable,but to my surprise, it felt great! It holds me so that everything stays where I put it and is so light and airy that it feels like you're wearing nothing at all. This product is well worth the price and is some of the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Bye bye boxers!",""

No comments: